As 2015 winds down and we get ready to boldly move into 2016, here is our annual year in review list. The top ten posts on The Book Blog for 2015 are:
- Why We Need a Book Proposal for Every Book We Write
- Five Steps to Write Back Cover Copy For Your Book
- What Do Readers Care About?
- The Two Extremes of Self-Publishing: Both Are Wrong
- 7 Reasons Why Books Are Rejected
- Three Reasons to Comment on Blog Posts – and One Reason Not To
- What Email Open Rates Mean
- (this post contained obsolete content and was removed.)
- Becoming a Hybrid Author: A Case Study of Author Robin Mellom
- The Three Parts of Book Publishing
And here are two more that would have cracked the top 10 list, but they were actually written in 2014. Even a year after they were posted, readers continue to find and enjoy them:
- What’s the Difference Between a Category and a Tag on Your WordPress Blog?
- WordPress Primer: Seven Tips to Get Started Right and Minimize Confusion
Peter Lyle DeHaan is an author, blogger, and publisher with over 30 years of writing and publishing experience. Check out his book Successful Author FAQs for insider tips and insights.