As we turn the calendar from 2016 to 2017, we mark the passing of another year and with it another fifty-two weeks of blog posts here at “Byline,” where we discuss growing as a writer.
Here are the top posts on Byline for 2016.
- What is the One Immutable Rule of Writing?
- 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Be an Aspiring Writer
- How to Always Know What to Write
- 10 Tips to Improve as a Writer
- What to Do When You Hit the Wall
- What Are Your Writing Goals This Year?
- Why Writers Need to Develop Their Writing Style
- Do You Dream of Writing? 5 Aspiring Writer Personas to Avoid
- 6 Writing Tips to Quickly Pick-up Where You Left Off and Not Waste Time
- May is Short Story Month
Thank you for stopping by this past year. You helped show that these posts are your favorites.
May you have an amazing 2017.
Learn more about writing and publishing in Peter’s book: Successful Author FAQs: Discover the Art of Writing, the Business of Publishing, and the Joy of Wielding Words. Get your copy today.
Peter Lyle DeHaan is an author, blogger, and publisher with over 30 years of writing and publishing experience. Check out his book Successful Author FAQs for insider tips and insights.