Peter Lyle DeHaan releases book about writing and publishing
Do you have questions about writing? Publishing?
Peter Lyle DeHaan has answers, which he shares in The Successful Author. With over three decades of experience as an author, blogger, freelancer, and publisher, Peter will help you on your writing journey with his insightful book about successful writing and publishing.
On this grand adventure:
- Learn why you shouldn’t call yourself an aspiring writer.
- Uncover tips to deal with rejection.
- Expose writing advice that may not be true.
- Discover how to self-edit, get feedback, and find an editor.
- Determine if being a writer is worth the effort. (Hint: it is.)
But there’s more. In fourteen chapters, with over one hundred entries, Peter will address:
- Finding time to write
- The traditional vs indie publishing debate
- Whether or not to blog—and what to do if you do blog
- Copyrights, registration, and legal issues
- Publishing options and insights
Plus there are loads of writing tips, submission pointers, and a publishing checklist. Pursue a career of successful writing and publishing.
Don’t delay your writing journey any longer. Take the next step, and get your copy of The Successful Author.
Be inspired. Be informed. Be motivated to become the writer you’ve always dreamed of.
Peter Lyle DeHaan is an entrepreneur and businessman who has managed, owned, and started multiple businesses over his career. Common themes at every turn have included customer service, sales and marketing, and leadership and management. He shares his lifetime of business experience and personal insights through his books to encourage, inspire, and occasionally entertain.